Dinst - Worlds greatest platform to book caring and trustworthy professionals at home. As a Node.js Backend Developer at Dinst you develop the RESTful microservices that form our API.
What you will really be doing?
- Spread your knowledge within Rockstart as you are Dinst’s Node.js wizard
- Designing and maintaining our API
- Optimizing and refactoring core components of our Node.js codebase to improve its overall performance.
- Day to day technical decision making rest in your hands
You and with another developer will be our IT Team, but you’ll also be a member of our Rockstart Community.
Required experience and skills
- You are an experienced full-stack / backend engineer that knows Node.js like the back of your hand or you are willing to learn.
- You have experience managing product infrastructure on AWS (EC2) using Docker, Ansible, Puppet or any other tooling that gets the job done.
- You are not afraid of the Linux terminal, and might even enjoy spending your days in it.
- You understand concepts such as SCRUM, Agile, TDD and MicroServices.
- You know SQL and noSQL and when to use or not use either one.
- You are able to think beyond all technical requirements and help us make business decisions based on your technical knowledge.
- You are able to help, nurture, guide, evolve your fellow peers in the company.
- You live in Amsterdam, with a valid working permit or you are living in the European Union and able to move to Amsterdam on short term.
- A handy man or hairdresser for your grandma.
- Euro’s every month.
- Membership of the Rockstart Community.
- The ability to call yourself CTO.
- Room for you to do things your way.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam so there’s plenty to do when you’re not at work.
- Great position with growth possibility in a start-up.
- And yes, we also have the industry standard perks such as free beer, great lunch and awesome parties.
How about it?
If you feel like having a coffee with one of the founders to discuss the opportunities with a great startup. Feel free to e-mail Harrie Pieters, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.